Laura, also known as LaLaGirl, is the mother of a crazy teenager and two sets of elementary school-age twins. She’s happily married, loves living in Colorado, and writes almost daily about married life, raising multiples, and parenting a child with autism. Although she’s a stay-at-home mom, she feels that the title is a bit misleading, as she seems to spend most of her time in the car. When she isn’t driving children to various playdates and activities, Laura spends a great deal of time doing laundry, stepping on wayward Legos, and sharing stories about her life.
Laura would like you to know that she’s grown tired of the nickname LaLaGirl, but after more than a decade of blogging, can’t bring herself to drop it.
- Recipe 4 Hope – Autism Science Foundation
- Real Women. Real Advice.
- The Denver Post’s Mile High Mamas
- KMGH Channel 7 – The 10:15 Difference
- Mile High Mamas – The Teenage Years – They Happen to the Best of Us
- Colorado Mom 2 Mom – Never Losing a Child to a Preventable Disease
- Mile High Mamas – Living With Autism
- Mile High Mamas – Triggering An Avalanche of Autism Research